What is environment simple answer?
List of Articles on Environmental Conservation
The air we breathe, the soil we live on, the trees that give us oxygen along with other plants and animals make up the Earth’s environment. It would be impossible to live on Earth if we did not have such a stimulating environment. However, with the increase in urbanization in recent years, we have seen a steady decline in the quality of the environment around us.
10 lines about an essay on preserving the environment in English
- We must protect our environment at all costs because it is the force that sustains our lives.
- We must save our Mother Nature from toxicity and pollution. Living in a toxic environment can harm our health and permanently cripple us.
- Fuels that produce toxic gases and smoke cause pollution and smog.
- Chemicals released into the water by industrial sectors cause water pollution.
- Drinking contaminated water can seriously affect our health and cause diseases like typhoid, jaundice, etc.
- We can save our planet by using environmentally friendly cars and vehicles like battery cars. Biking or walking is also beneficial.
- We must abide by the laws set by the government regarding our environment. Swatch Bharat Abhiyan is an example of one such mission.
- In order to protect our environment, we must ditch plastic and use jute, paper or canvas instead.
- Afforestation is another important way to save our trees and forests.
- A clean environment is essential to a healthy and fulfilling life.
Environmental problems can be difficult to solve if you are just beginning to grapple with air pollution, water conservation, and wildlife conservation. If you need help with your college papers in this major, consider contacting an online professional firm, such as SmartWritingService – Essay Service.
How can we preserve the environment is always a question that comes to mind. There are several ways in the points and they are as follows-
Essay 2 (400 words) – How to improve the health of the environment
Everything that surrounds us is described as our environment. According to this definition, our natural environment consists of – air, soil, water, forests, plants, hills, oceans, water bodies, etc. Therefore, it is in our interest to protect the environment. In this article, we will discuss ways to improve the environment and the role of students in protecting the environment.
Environmental Protection Essay – Essay 1 (200 words)
Over the past few decades, we humans have been humiliating Mother Earth and its resources in the name of technology development. In the name of raising our standard of living, we are inadvertently going to further curb it. Today we have come so far that it is no longer about living better, but just living now.
Nature has an incredible ability to revive itself against changes made in it by natural and human factors, but even there it has a level of saturation and we may have already passed it. We have solved it beyond repair. We have taken into account sufficient deforestation to offset the required proportion of carbon dioxide; We have enough water resources impregnated with hazardous waste that they can’t purify it on their own. The soil has deteriorated to the point where it has lost its arable nature. The problems are endless and the perfect solution has not yet been found. (texajp_7)