Who used the word environment?
10 lines about preserving the environment:
- Ecology is defined as the environment in which we live.
- The environment plays a vital role in our lives.
- A green environment is essential for a healthy peaceful life.
- Without a clean environment there would be no life on earth.
- Due to the increase in pollution, we must protect our environment.
- In order to preserve our environment, we must switch to renewable energy sources.
- In order to preserve our environment, we must plant many trees.
- Polyethylene and plastic are a backbone against the environment.
- Plastic and polyethylene bags must be banned to preserve our environment.
- We must move towards environmental things to save our environment.
- The environment consists of our surroundings.
- To keep our environment green, we must adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- By saving electricity, we can save natural resources such as water.
- Instead of paper, we can use digital technology to convey our message.
- By using modern technology we can save stress and the environment.
- We can also make our environment green by preferring public transportation.
- We must provide clean water by taking water from car wash buckets.
- The government should also take some steps for this.
- There should be some awareness campaigns to save the environment.
- Recycle, reuse and reduce are principles that must be adopted to preserve the environment.
10 lines on environmental protection in English for children and students
As we know, the environment is our environment where all living things live and live, but this environment becomes polluted and affected every day during the day due to human activities . Therefore, we must protect the environment by keeping it clean. Let’s see more about that.
- 10 Lines on Yoga
5 Lines on Environmental Conservation
1) How we live depends on our environment.
2) The environment nourishes many ecosystems.
Environmental Protection Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. What is ecology?
Answer: Environment is the combination of biotic and abiotic factors that make up the environment or niche of an organism.
Put 3 – 10 lines on the environment for senior students
Group 3 is useful for students of class 9, 10, 11, 12 and for competitive exams.
- We call everything that surrounds us environment.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to keep the environment clean and green.
- All living and non-living things fall under the environment.
- The environment can be preserved through tree planting, recycling, reuse, pollution reduction and awareness raising.
- A healthy environment helps the growth and nourishment of all living species.
- We all know that Earth is known as the “blue planet”. Then again, it’s the only thing that sustains life.
- Environmental pollution causes global warming, acid rain, and depletion of natural resources.
- Such activities that pollute the environment should never be encouraged.
- Everyone must believe that it is their duty to save plants and trees. Avoid using plastic to protect the environment.
- The three classifications of environment are:
- natural environment
- industrial environment
- social environment