What is environment and its meaning?
Noise and Light Pollution
You might not think that noise and light are pollutants (unless your neighbors are rowdy when you try to study), but they are. Researchers in this emerging field are trying to understand how noisy and bright environments can affect the organisms that live in them.
For example, how does the roar of airports affect nearby wildlife? What happens when endangered orcas are unable to echolocate due to the noise of freighters carrying international cargo? How do glowing city lights confuse migratory birds? These are all critical questions that noise and light pollution investigators are trying to answer.
Trees clean the air
Polluted air is a big problem in our world. 9 out of 10 breathe unclean air, affecting their health and longevity. Health effects include developmental delays, behavioral problems, and diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Every year, polluted air contributes to the deaths of 7 million people. Trees are a particularly effective filter. They remove air pollutants such as nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide while releasing oxygen.
Environmental factors are responsible for many infant and child deaths each year. Problems include lack of access to clean water and air. Waterborne diseases alone kill about 1.4 million children every year. A healthy environment and basic rights such as clean air and clean water are necessary to save the lives of children.
Set 1 – 10 lines on the environment for children
Set 1 is helpful for students in grades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- A clean environment is essential for the existence of all living things.
- People should make some laws to reduce pollution.
- The government should issue policies to minimize activities that affect the environment.
- Electronic media is one of the excellent sources to spread the importance and awareness of the environment.
- Some implementation laws should be raised against the use of plastic. In such a case, we can save our environment.
- One should use recyclable products. Also, everyone should encourage others to do the same.
- Everyone should prioritize “protecting the environment”.
- We must also promote the use of renewable energy sources such as wind energy and solar energy.
- Everyone should depend on public transport. We must reduce the use of private vehicles as much as possible.
- The organic pesticides and fertilizers are very helpful for environmental protection.
5 lines on the environment
1) Environment is the environment around us in which we live.
2) Environment is the basis of our survival on earth.