Oceana Cruises 2024… on over seven continents and 300 ports “Tropics and Exotics Collection 2024/25”
Wiesbaden – October 31, 2022. Oceania Cruises’ new “Tropics and Exotic 2024/25 Collection” has been announced. The 157 voyages will cross seven continents and over 300 ports, 14 of which are new, and will last between 7 and 200 days. With 30-50% more time in port than other premium cruise lines, itineraries comprise a staggering 451 nights across 123 journeys. The collection will be available for pre-order from November 2, 2022.
“This new collection of itineraries showcases iconic ports and a wide range of opportunities to explore almost untouched corners of the world,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises. “In addition, the journey with the seven brand new or rather new ships will be as exciting as the destinations themselves.”
Oceana Cruises 2024. Travelers wishing to explore more parts of the world can choose from 70 Grand Voyages to explore different regions in more detail. Destination immersion is another key element of the Tropical & Exotic 2024/25 Collection, with a variety of trips focused on unique destinations such as the Amazon, coastal villages of Brazil, the Arabian Peninsula, Japan and a circumnavigation of the Australia.
For those looking to visit off-the-beaten-path destinations, there are exceptional cruises to Indonesia and Papua New Guinea, the marinas and tiny atolls of the South Pacific, and even a trip to the North Pacific connecting the verdant northern cities of Japan to the rugged outposts of the South Pacific. Alaska.
Highlights of the “Tropics and Exotics Collection 2024/25”
- More than 150 itineraries, including 123 night cruises and 70 major trips around the world.
- With trips to the Caribbean, Mexico and the Panama Canal, travelers can explore new corners of the tropics and visit less-frequented islands such as Bonaire, Carriacou, Dominica and Guadeloupe
- South America offers a variety of adventures in the pristine landscapes of Patagonia, cruises on the Amazon River or trips to discover the golden coasts of Brazil and Uruguay
- In Asia, explorers can visit remote places and iconic attractions that many only dream of, with ample options for exploring Southeast Asia and a number of fascinating trips to Japan
- Trips to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific offer a mix of vibrant cities and undiscovered gems in lovely off-the-beaten-track locations like the coast of Western Australia, Bluff, Gisborne and Timaru in New Zealand, and the islands of French Polynesia and Melanesia
- The collection offers a wide range of large remote voyages, with options connecting different regions and region-specific voyages that include in-depth explorations of South America, the South Pacific, Southeast Asia, and even trips to the Caribbean and the Panama Canal.
- New stopovers: Camarones, Argentina; Champagne Bay, Vanuatu; The Edinburgh of the Seven Seas, Tristan da Cunha; Fernandina Beach, Florida; Hambantota, Sri Lanka; Hillsborough (Carriacou), Grenada; Hitachinaka, Japan; Hualien, Taiwan; Isla de los Estados, Argentina; Kupang, Indonesia; Puerto del Rosario, Canary Islands; St Helier, Channel Islands; Takamatsu, Japan; Waingpu, Indonesia
Oceana Cruises 2024 The evolution of perfection
OceaniaNEXT is Oceania Cruises’ ongoing drive to evolve and enhance the guest experience. It focuses on the hallmarks that inspire guests to keep coming back to Oceania Cruises: Fine Dining, Curated Travel Experiences, and Boutique Ships. Following the pure elegance of Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena and Vista, the complete restyling of Marina and Riviera features completely new suites and cabins, as well as elegant public areas characterized by a new light and airy environment. The distinctive onboard experience is also better than ever, with a large collection of new dining experiences. The gourmet kitchen has been completely revamped, from a myriad of new savory dishes in the Grand Dining Room to a one-of-a-kind Dom Pérignon dinner. Oceania Cruises’ latest ship, the Vista, offers several unique innovations in dining and guest experiences. On all ships, holistic wellness meetings at the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center promote a lifestyle of health and longevity, while new destination experiences such as Go Green, Go Local, Beyond Blueprints, Culinary Discovery Tours ™, Food & Wine Trails Tours and Wellness Discovery Aquamar tours invite deeper exploration.
You can find more information on the “Tropics & Exotic Collection 2024/25”. here. and on cruises aboard Oceania Cruises’ luxury boutique ships, interested parties can contact their travel agent or call (+49) 69 222 23 300 or online at www.OceaniaCruises.com.